Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Feedblitz

I'm learning some new things - I might not be tech-saavy, but I'm a good researcher, and hey, I can read! Since I've always thought it would be much better if we could subscribe to blogs - have them emailed directly to us when they change, I found a way! Feedblitz provided this solution - I've subscribed to another book business blog I really like this way - and now anyone else who might feel so led (like, maybe my parents) can get updates emailed to them. So, if you're up for it, enter in your email address in the little box on the right, and perhaps even make this available to people who read your blog!

Ah... I feel so empowered. :)

1 comment:

Steven R. McEvoy said...

There are other ways to subscrive to feeds also:
Ellen's feed

Is your direct feed from Blogger. And some of the newer mail programs can be access feeds. I have almost 100 blogs ai read this way through the feeds in Mozilla's Thunderbird. That way they also don't fill your mail box, but can be read like newsgroups.


Steven
Book Reviews and More
McEvoy's Musings