Thursday, March 15, 2007

Free Coffee Makes a Good Day a GREAT Day

My coworker Michelle found a link this morning reminding us that today is Starbucks free coffee break day. If you know me at all, you'll know that this made my good day a great day. We buzzed over there for well, a 'buzz', at 10:03. It was a good thing. No line ups, just free coffee. Since I saved a dollar fifty, I even splurged on a new coffee mug so that Dan and I each have nice travel mugs for Sunday morning church caffeine.

So, here's the info so that you can enjoy a free coffee today between 10:00 and noon (wherever you are in Canada or even worldwide). Poor Paul the Starbucks barista - he'll be swamped this morning in Downtown Vancouver, I imagine.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! You mentioned me on your blog! I feel so famous..or something :P Ha, ha.

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

We made over 1000 drinks on Thursday. It was CRAZAYEEEE!!!!